Careers at Whalemap
Whalemap was built by former physicist and designers with simplicity and utility in mind. Our goal is to bring transparency to the crypto market using fundamental blockchain data.
With an ever maturing market we see a future where blockchain analytics are an integral part of the crypto economy, making it engaging and accessible is key to its widespread adoption.
Reasons to join Whalemap
- Over 100,000 organic users and growing (we haven’t done any targeted marketing so far) and over 100,000 followers on Twitter
- Whalemap is backed by strong Angels and VCs
- We have released our utility token (WMP)
- Straightforward and transparent in the way that we communicate with our community
- Focused on solving problems, rather than selling products
- Have a unique approach to looking at the same data that everyone has access to
- We are a small team that encourages an open, collaborative and inclusive working environment.
- Moving quickly is essential in the fast paced world of trading and analytics
- Everyone has freedom to problem solve and make decisions on their own
- Competitive salary
- Ability to work from our office in London, or fully remote
- Relocation to London after probation period
- Flexible workday: you chose when you work
- 30 days holiday allowance per year
- Monthly contribution towards your gym membership
- $500 per year towards a personal development fund
London / Remote
Whalemap is for you if you are an enthusiastic and an ambitious person who isn’t afraid to take on a challenge. Join us if you enjoy a vibrant, friendly and fast-paced working environment. Let us explore the world of blockchains together!
Don’t see an opening that fits your profile? Don’t worry, we’re always on the lookout for new talent. You can send us your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com